Cosmetics Registration in Kenya
Kenya Bureau of Standards (KEBS) and Pharmacy and Poisons Board (PPB)
Link for RA:
Kenya Standard — KS 2937:2021
Who can register :
Data to be communicated :
- Fill out the STA/1 or STA/3 application form (it is available on the KEBS website)
- A certificate of registration for the company.
- Completed STA 10 form
- Payment is made according to the category.
- A KEBS officer paid a visit to the factory.
- Sign a scheme of supervision
- Testing and sampling
- Issuance of permit to use Mark.
Timeframe and fees:
The product shall comply with the labelling requirements outlined in KS EAS 346, Labelling of cosmetic products.