Cosmetics Registration in
The government of Dubai
Link for RA:
Who can register :
- Local Manufacture
- Foreign manufacturer
Data to be communicated :
- Company registration certificate
- Laboratory test report (that is stamped by manufacturer or brand owner)
- The analysis report of the product
- Certificate of free sales (CFS)
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) Certificate
- Health Certificate
The registration of cosmetic products is subject to a thorough process in Dubai. Every product in Dubai is guaranteed to be safe and of high quality thanks to this process. The main steps in this process are shown below.
- The first step is to get a current license for the product you intend to register. Utilizing the Dubai Municipality portal, finish this step.
- Following that, you must complete a CPRE (Cosmetic Products Service Application) and make the necessary payment.
- Now the paperwork for each product will be filled out by the corporate representative. Each product has a unique assortment of shapes.
- The representative will now deliver the necessary paperwork to Dubai Municipality (DM).
- If the product meets with DM standards and all necessary paperwork is supplied, it will be registered, and the system will immediately produce an electronic registration certificate.
Timeframe and fees:
- Product’s name
- Product’s brand
- Product ingredients
- Manufacturer details
- Country of produce/origin
- Size and weight of the product
- Medical claims
- Date of produce
- Expiry dates
- Storage instructions
- Batch number of the product
- Health warnings/precautions