Institute of Public Health, ISP
Link for RA:
Who can register:
- Chilean legislation requires that cosmetics products be registered at the Institute of Public Health.
- The health authority also mandates that only companies -local or foreign – legally established in Chile may file for registration.
Data to be communicated :
Product Information File:
- Product samples
- Complete qualitative and quantitative formula
- Quality specification
- Label written in Spanish
- Stability tests and quality control
- A free sale certificate granted by a state or federal authority in the United States is notarized and legalized at a Chilean Consulate.
- Cosmetic purpose
- Qualitative formula with ingredients in INCI nomenclature
- Information on the expiration date, storage precautions, and indications ISP registration approval number
Timeframe and fees: