Business Development Executive – Job Description
OMC Medical is seeking a Business Development Executive to join our growing team, to be office-based and be responsible for driving new sales in regulatory (Medical devices, cosmetics, Drugs). This position is closely aligned with internal teams and is responsible for communicating both the quality and operational benefits of services to prospective clients. Also, as part of the Business Development team, the individual in this role will contribute to the continued growth and success of OMC Medical by offering high levels of customer support to existing clients.
- Actively prospect and generate new sales and business opportunities within assigned customer territory;
- Cultivate strong, long-term relationships with customers and develop in depth knowledge of their organization and needs;
- Collaborate with internal staff regarding the development and procurement of proposals;
- Establish and maintain frequent contact with customers through focused client visits and presentations;
- Support marketing initiatives when necessary (e.g., tradeshow, symposia attendance);
- Maintain contacts with appropriate sales activity data within OMC Medical-sponsored Customer Relationship Management database; and
- Perform general strategic and tactical account planning, management, and execution.
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s Degree and/or PhD in the medical or pharmaceutical field.
- Fluent English language and any EU language preferred.
- Previous experience selling within a medical device/drugs/cosmetics sector
- Ability to recognize the needs of the customer and collaborate with the clinical areas to develop proposals that exceed customer expectations.
- Must be reliable, highly motivated, well-organized, results-oriented, customer-focused, and possess excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Familiar with using Share point.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- An established network of contacts within the industry (preferred).
OMC Medical Overview
OMC Medical is service oriented company within the medical devices, drugs, and pharmaceutical sector focussing on Regulatory and Quality aspects of a product right from design until the End of Service. Our services range from initial design consultation, writing technical files, submitting for notified body approval, distributor set up, local country registration, and post-market product support etc., Our Headquarters is based in the UK and we have offices across the globe. We are a rapidly growing company, and our clients range from starts ups with breakthrough medical technology up until the top 10 medical product manufacturers. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical products through its regulated and quality approach.